Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Freestore Foodbank to Benefit from T.G.I. Friday's Championship

WHO:
T.G.I. Friday’s

WHAT:
T.G.I. Friday’s is hosting the regional bartender championship at the Tylersville location. T.G.I. Friday’s bartenders will be spinning bottles and flashing signature Friday’s flair to guests. Guests are invited to come cheer on their favorite bartender and enjoy a bite to eat all in the name of a good cause.

The local bartender competition will benefit the Freestore Foodbank which distributes over 12 million pounds of food annually. Learn more: http://wwwfsfbmedia.org/beta/

The Freestore Foodbank will have representatives at the event to support the bartenders and provide information while also collecting donations from community members.

Watch all of the action on our Ustream feed – it is like you are right there! www.ustream.tv Keyword tgifbarflair

WHERE:
T.G.I. Friday’s
7656 Cox Lane
West Chester, Ohio 45069

WHEN:
Thursday, September 23, 2010
The bottles start spinning at 6:30 p.m.

1 comment:

Larome said...

The event was packed and it was cool to see the action those 'tenders showed. I bet the winners go far. You should go to this next year.