KRUPS latest kitchen innovation is the FBC413 Toaster Oven ($199.999), which just launched in May 2013.
With 5 functions to select from including: Toast, Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, and Defrost, this machine has the large capacity to accommodate 6 slices of toast, a 12” pizza, 6-cup muffin pans, a Pryex11 cup baking dish, and much more!
• Bake: 25°increments from 150°to 450°;
• Convection Bake: 25°increments from 150°to 450°; Convection Bake function circulates heated air around food for faster and even cooking results
• Toast: 9 levels of browning with countdown timer
• Broil: uses top elements only, high / low options
• Defrost: gently and evenly defrosts using convection fan
Patented dual sets of quartz heating elements (one set above, one below) cause food to heat 30% faster and offer ultra-precise temperature control, while patented quartz cycling technology alternates 1,600 watts of power to each set of heating elements to produce maximum radiant heat.
The machine’s design features a stainless steel, high-end finish on both the sides and top of the unit with door accents, along with an illuminated LCD control panel featuring easy-to-use controls and high quality, soft-touch buttons. The machine’s non-stick interior surface is durable and easy-to-clean.