There are two levels of membership that perfectly pair with your preferences.
ESTATE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
· 2 shipments per year / 1 case total
· (6 bottles per shipment)
· Estate Membership guarantees access to all of our small production wines and is an excellent way to become familiar with our Holman Ranch Estate mountain vineyards. Many of these wines are exclusive to our tasting room and Wine Club and not available anywhere else. In addition to regular event invitations, Holman Ranch will host preferred events and exclusive Members Only release parties on the Ranch and in our wine cave. We offer a Pinot Noir and White option, as well as a Pinot Noir-only option for those who prefer reds.
The Estate Club Membership includes:
• Two week pre-release email notification of wines to be shipped, pricing and expected ship date
• Complimentary tastings for you and up to three guests (maximum of four people)
• Exclusive access to “Wine Club Only” and new release wines as well as our Estate Olive Oil
• Pre-release opportunity to purchase new wines before Tasting Room release
• Complimentary VIP tours of the Holman Ranch Vineyard and Winery, by appointment
• Two free tickets to Holman Ranch’s annual Fiesta de los Amigos
• Preferred reservation status to any wine education or hospitality event (plus discounted Wine Club pricing to many of these public events)
• Holman Ranch wine key as a welcome gift
• Option to customize each shipment to your current varietal needs or budget
GRAND ESTATE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
· 2 shipments per year / 2 cases total
· (12 bottles per shipment)
· Enjoy the prestige of being a part of an exclusive, limited membership club! A selection of our limited-production Pinot Noirs and/or White wines in each case – an excellent way to build your cellar through regular installments of our finest varietals. As an exclusive benefit to the Grand Membership, each member is entitled to a complimentary two-night stay for two in one of Holman Ranch’s hospitality cottages. In addition, all Wine Club shipping charges are complimentary.* Of course, the Grand Membership makes you eligible for all member-only events and special invitations to private dinners and barrel tastings with our winemaker in our wine cave. Choose our Pinot Noir and White option or a Pinot Noir-only option if you prefer reds.
The Grand Estate Club Membership includes:
All of the benefits of Estate Club as well as:
· Complimentary shipping on wine club shipments (ground)*
· Enjoy a complimentary two-night stay in one of Holman Ranch’s Hospitality cottages each year (subject to availability)**
· Invitation to private dinners and barrel tastings with our winemaker in our wine cave
· Holman Ranch “welcome” gift: keepsake wine key and a bottle of our Extra Virgin Estate Olive Oil
· Club memberships may be canceled at any time with written notice after two shipments. All purchases will be billed to your credit card number on file. Your first shipment will be made on your join date.
· A notice will be emailed two weeks prior to each shipment, giving you the opportunity to update your shipping address or other membership information and make any changes or additions to your order. Holman Ranch reserves the right to change policies and terms of the Estate Club without prior notice.
Stop by Holman Ranch’s Carmel Valley tasting room at 19 E. Carmel Valley Road in Carmel Valley to swirl, sip and savor the different complexities of Holman Ranch Vineyard and Winery wines. There is something for everyone (4 varietals in fact), from the full-bodied Pinot Noirs to the light, fruity flavors of our Pinot Gris and lightly oaked Chardonnay. Holman Ranch also offers estate grown and bottled Olive Oil available for tasting and purchase at the Tasting Room.
The Tasting Room showcases the estate wines of Holman Ranch which includes our Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Rosé of Pinot Noir. Carefully hand-harvested, cold pressed and bottled, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced from the fruits of our Tuscan trees has a delightful spice followed by a buttery finish.
Tastings are offered daily. A standard tasting includes four varietals. For more information, call (831) 659-2640. The tasting room is open daily from 11:00 am–6:00 pm and can be reserved for private events. www.holmanranch.com
Background on The 10 Best of Everything by National Geographic: WHO offers the world’s best cruises? BEST Airlines? WHAT is the best thing to do on a Sunday afternoon in 10 Great Cities? Best watches. BEST PRODUCTS. Best OPERA Houses. BEST National LANDMARKS. WHERE are the greatest Spas? The best TRAINS? The Grand Hotels and Boutique Hotels in Europe. Best Sporting Events. And the finest and most exciting restaurants in the world. WHEN is Norway’s season of enchantment? WHY is Argentina such a seductive place?
Renowned travel and lifestyle experts Nathaniel and Andrew Lande present a thoroughly revised and updated edition of their popular, best-selling travel book THE 10 BEST OF EVERYTHING: An Ultimate Guide for Travelers Second Edition (National Geographic Books; ISBN: 978-1-4262-0227-8; March 18, 2008; $19.95). The 2008 edition is expanded with much new material including a new afterword that describes the authors’ recent travels and discoveries, a new grand tour of the 10 best historical and literary journeys on the globe, Lande’s Famous List, and more than 60 entries replaced or rewritten. A portion of the royalties from the sale of this book will be donated to the International Rescue Committee.
This blue-chip bible for globetrotting connoisseurs is the ultimate checklist of trinkets, food, leisure and travel. Regardless of readers’ individual styles, whims and yearnings for adventure, the Landes have generated an extraordinarily comprehensive catalog to meet everyone’s desire to indulge in the best of what life has to offer. Their top 10 lists in dozens of categories and a 21st-century grand tour make this book a deluxe, entertaining dream guide.
Eminently browse-able, THE 10 BEST OF EVERYTHING is a veritable magic carpet ride. Punctuated with 280 color and black-and-white photographs and illustrations, a wealth of in-depth descriptions, savvy tips, seasoned sidebars and personal narratives from TIME correspondents, experts and celebrities, THE 10 BEST OF EVERYTHING will awaken the cultural connoisseur and eccentric globe-trotter in every reader, whether they’re a regular jet-setter, embarking on a once-in-a-lifetime voyage or daydreaming in the comfort of their own home.
Nathaniel Lande, logged more than 4 million miles and circled the globe a dozen times through his work as the director of TIME World News Service and in other capacities. In addition to THE 10 BEST OF EVERYTHING, Nathaniel is the award-winning author of eight fiction and nonfiction books, and the producer/director of several critically acclaimed films and documentaries.
Andrew Lande is a wine and food expert as well as the co-author of “The Cigar Connoisseur.” He also won an Emmy Award for his work on A&E’s Biography special, “Bob Hope: America’s Entertainer.”
About Holman Ranch Vineyard and Winery: Located at the north eastern tip of the Carmel Valley Appellation, the family-owned Holman Ranch resides approximately 12 miles inland from the Pacific Coast. Immersed in history and romance, the ranch has not only proven to be an excellent growing location for our vineyards but also for the Tuscan varietal olive trees which have flourished under the temperate climate. Holman Ranch estate-grown wine varietals are planted on approximately 19 acres of undulating terrain. The wines produced are unfined and crafted to deliver the true varietal of the grape from harvest to bottle. The climate and terroir of the appellation has played a critical part in the success of their wines. The warmth of the inland valley coupled with the cooling marine layer has proven to be an ideal microclimate for the production of Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. The vineyards' Burgundy Clones have thrived from the perfect blend of ideal climate, southern exposure and thin rocky soils. The estate wines of Holman Ranch include: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Rosé of Pinot Noir. Carefully hand-harvested, cold pressed and bottled, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced from the fruits of our trees has a delightfully distinctive flavor.
Holman Ranch: Where the Past is Always Present. Tucked away in the rolling hills of Carmel Valley, historic Holman Ranch provides a unique and memorable setting for weddings, special events, family gatherings, corporate retreats, and team-building events. With its charming gardens, stunning mountain views and serenity, this private estate affords old-world charm while providing modern day conveniences. This stunning property includes a fully restored stone hacienda, overnight guest rooms, vineyards, olive grove, horse stables and more. www.holmanranch.com