Tuesday, December 28, 2010

T.G.I. Friday’s Donates One Can of Food for Every New Facebook Fan

The Bistro Group, the nation’s third largest franchisee of T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants, announces their Can For A Fan virtual food drive benefitting seven regional food banks. T.G.I. Friday’s in the Cincinnati area will donate one can of food for every new Facebook fan at Facebook.com/EatAtTGIFridays. T.G.I. Friday’s is creating the online campaign as a fun and simple way for individuals to support the Cincinnati community.

T.G.I. Friday’s will continue the campaign until 3,000 cans have been donated or through December 31.The Freestore Foodbank successfully distributes over 12 million pounds of food per year through a dedicated network of over 325 local Member Agencies.

“We are proud to lead the community in this initiative to help feed local families facing hunger,” shares Amie Dancu, Director of Marketing for T.G.I. Friday’s franchisee, The Bistro Group. “Especially during the holidays, T.G.I. Friday’s recognizes that our communities need our support.”

About The Bistro Group:
Locally owned by the Conway family in Cincinnati, Ohio, The Bistro Group is the nation’s third largest franchisee of T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants. With more than 30 T.G.I. Friday’s across Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, The Bistro Group has successfully grown its family business over the past 20 years.

No comments: