Tuesday, December 30, 2008

G. Bailey's Open In Loveland

Stevens Hospitality announced today the opening of its latest restaurant in Loveland, OH. The Blue Ash based company that operates The Golden Lamb Restaurant and Inn has opened G Bailey’s, a family centric restaurant offering quality menu items at family friendly prices.

“G Bailey’s was created with families and the current economy in mind,” said Steven D Mullinger, President of Stevens Hospitality. “We have a large, busy family and we find it convenient to eat out, just like many families do. With G Bailey’s our goal was to create a causal dining experience that offered diners top quality food that was also affordable for families watching their budgets.”
The menu for G Bailey’s was developed by Chef Aaron Gardner, Corporate Executive Chef for Steven’s Hospitality. Menu items at the restaurant include traditional American fare such as burgers, club sandwiches and also brick oven pizzas. G Bailey’s features rotisserie prepared entrées (beef tenderloin, chicken and pork loin), pastas, steaks, sandwiches and entrée style salads. For additional value, all entrées are served with G Bailey’s 3-tier salad and mashed potatoes a-la-you. Entrées start as low as $5.95.
The restaurant features a fully stocked bar and an outdoor patio which is slated to open spring 2009.

G Bailey’s is located at 9521 Fields Ertel Road in Loveland. The restaurant is open Monday-Saturday from 11am-9pm (closed Sunday) and the bar is open until 10pm, serving appetizers and brick oven pizzas. For more information, call (513) 683-2011.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreadful. I know Cincy is 10 years behind the times, but...
This eatery has as a 3 tier salad, chopped iceberg lettuce, a warm plate of cole slaw, and cottage cheese. I thought I was in the 60's with outdated, and outmoded thinking.

I gave this place a couple of weeks to shake out, dined on a recent Friday. Our linen was soiled. Multiple dishes were sent back as soiled. My pasta dish was a can of chopped black olives, fresh tomatoes, and capers, floating in a pool of warm olive oil and seasoning. Our other 7 guests were equally dismayed and fortunately it was a relatively cheap lesson.
One thing to note is the wait staff is all very young and not experienced so you will need to guide them and prompt them to provide service. If this place lasts more than a year, it will be due to a revamped menu and flawless execution.

Anonymous said...

Don't even bother. It was boring food, bland taste and high end prices. Just because you can serve applewood bacon, doesn't mean you should.

Basically they unlocked Encore's doors and then put inexperienced chefs and waiters in charge of serving a watered down version of Encore's menu.

Terrible.

Anonymous said...

I must say I have to differnce my opinion. I recently took 3 of my girlfriends to dinner. Though the drinks needed some TLC the food was exceptional, well seasoned, well priced, & wonderfully presented as well as did I say well priced. Thank you we LOVED IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been to many 5 star and consider myself very able to critique a restaurant environment, its quality of food, and service. My managerial experience further exemplifies my strong abilities to critique the setting. I had a completely different experience. The setting was beautiful, clean, and the service was wonderful. I think that you should give it a second chance. FYI most restaurants don't make homemade olives so most condiments such as those do come out of a can. Overall, it was pleasant, nice, and chef Aaron (I believe that is the chef's name) did a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

I thought that it was a great option for a night out with my family. The prices were right in my range and all of my food was fresh and delicious. Sitting at a high-rise table in the bar area next to various posters from "Its a Wonderful Life" was a good touch.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was great. You are an extremely critical and nasty person to post something so ridiculous! The service was amazing and the food reasonable and good. Try it again and stop being so negative.

springpeepers said...

I'm now scared to spend my hard earned entertainment dollars on a questionable restaurant. There's never very many cars in the parking lot. That is a sure sign of problems.

Anonymous said...

We had girl's night out there last week. Not many customers, but service and food were great. I would definitely go there again.

Anonymous said...

I went on a Friday night with my boyfriend and the place was dead, extremely boring. It took a while to even be greeted by our waitress, and the service was so slow. Sandwiches and burgers do not come with sides, you have to pay an extra 2.95 for french fries! To top it off, our side of french fries was super small, and were lukewarm at best so I asked that they be taken off the check. The burgers we had were pretty good though. Will not return, doubt if this place will last very much longer.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I want to say that I have never written a critique on the internet. Doesn't take much to make me happy and I eat everything that is put in front of me. That being said, I can honestly say that I have eaten better quality meals at Burger King and have had better service at McDonalds. Everything was bad. I think they must have gone out of business and just didn't tell anyone yet. I ate a frozen Jeno's pizza that was in the freezer for 3 months when I got home and it just as good as the one I spent $9.00. The crowning moment was desert for the kids. They didn't have chocolate syrup to put on the vanilla ice cream. No chocolate milk either. No syrup. If the same people that own this restaurant own the Golden Lamb, they should be ashame of themselves. That is about as an objective critque as I can give. Save your money and go to Arbys. You will like it a lot better.